Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nice Job!, your really learning that software!
Funny, im sitting here teaching myself Vegas 5 editing software, Very complicted with no book :eek:
Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kirk, I can just imagine the things I could do if I had that vegas5 program...lol Let me know how it goes

Ron

·
Registered
840 Posts
another good one.

another grand slam. you are doing a great job. do you have someone else video or do you set it up. i need to find a way to tape myself. i wish there was something i could plug into my camera and put on the bow or my hat. i seen a small camera with this set up but it was 1000$ bucks. and it only had 3x zoom. good job. i got some of the filler video. i hope i kill this buck i got on tape.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
highplainsdrift said:
another grand slam. you are doing a great job. do you have someone else video or do you set it up. i need to find a way to tape myself. i wish there was something i could plug into my camera and put on the bow or my hat. i seen a small camera with this set up but it was 1000$ bucks. and it only had 3x zoom. good job. i got some of the filler video. i hope i kill this buck i got on tape.
I did the video myself, I bought a camera arm from Wal-Mart for about 34 bucks and It mounts on the tree. Its great!!

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
thanks

thanks for the advice i'll deffently try it. let you know how it works in thirteen days.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
great video Ron..do you use a certain program to do those videos? I am thinking of tinkering around with some of my old videos and hopefully some new ones this yr. :beer:
Waylon

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
waylonb19 said:
great video Ron..do you use a certain program to do those videos? I am thinking of tinkering around with some of my old videos and hopefully some new ones this yr. :beer:
Waylon
I just use Windows movie maker. I think it might have come with windows XP

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Great job on the video Ron and Congrats on your first Bear kill with a bow :beer:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have three words for ya Ex-Cel-Lent. Great video, and nice touch on the soundtrack. Janes Addiction, Coming Down The Mt. How appropriate. Keep them coming, and I'll keep watching them :thumbs_up

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!!! I hope to be making more. I plan on a deer and Moose video soon. Might be hard for the moose one but, I'll try

Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts