Registered
76 Posts
Nice pics....do you need a hunting partner? :smileinbox:
megs

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has just started cooling off in the past couple of days here, so i haven't been yet. Its fun b/c my hubby has let me "have" this farm, in the sense that i have gotten to manage and fix it up myself. so its been like a fun project for me. Im sure i will want to shoot the first thing i see, but im going to try to hold off for a big daddy, lol. My sister in law and i are ging to take turns being the camera-lady. So...........you may see us on americas funniest home videos.
Neither one of us, have killed a deer with a bow, only rifles. I have only killed a goose and ***** with my bow. :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'll come down and hunt with you too:)

·
Registered
485 Posts
it has just started cooling off in the past couple of days here, so i haven't been yet. Its fun b/c my hubby has let me "have" this farm, in the sense that i have gotten to manage and fix it up myself. so its been like a fun project for me. Im sure i will want to shoot the first thing i see, but im going to try to hold off for a big daddy, lol. My sister in law and i are ging to take turns being the camera-lady. So...........you may see us on americas funniest home videos.
Neither one of us, have killed a deer with a bow, only rifles. I have only killed a goose and ***** with my bow. :laugh::laugh:
killing a goose w/a bow is a pretty big acomplishment - in my books anyways. Especially if it's in flight!

Those are some beauties!! Good luck!

·
hunt or be hunted
3,953 Posts
damn i see no reason to wanna sell that farm lol

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Very nice lookin bucks u got there. I am goin out to sit in my blind this evenin. I have only gotten pics of some does there but "if its brown its down" so does are legal and are meat for da freezer. I wont be picky for 1st deer (my 1st with a bow too) only have a rabbit to say I have stuck an arrow in. Like I saw said on this, I dont see any need to be sellin your "project" farm.. looks like the project will pay off.. as for Americas funniest videos..u might end up on outdoor channel with a monster buck...:):eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im pretty excited about getting to hunt it. We have just started getting cool weather, and im not into swatting mosquitos so i have been waiting. We sell hunting farms for a living, and this is just one of those things, thats why i want to get out there soon. LOL

Seriously, if anyone knows of someone looking, we have 30K acres of hunting land spread out all over western and central Ky.

www.outdoorsmanproperty.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts