Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Goade(STSman) : For always being there, supporting me, and putting a bow in my hands in the first place.

Larry Weir : For taking the time to visit Joe Goade in Cassville, MO so many years ago the week before he shot the highest score in IBO (442). You showed me what dreams are made of.
fasst : for always having his funnies in the soap box. They always bring a smile to my face.

Onebowtie : for declaring me mutant. (He's gonna beat the Aussies yet!)
Spectre : For being a good UNIT. And he shoots a Bowtech! :tongue:

Rembrandt : He wanted recognition. So I say, Cheers to your Bowtech!
Purple : For having the most posts on the Song Titl Game. (I'll beat you yet!)
Shoot-in-NC : A great person to be friends with. Thats all there is to it. And we're gonna turn pro together one day! :p
Goose : For actually listening to my advice in Archery Chat. That means a lot to me.
Earnhardt : For always making me laugh and always being the last one in Archery Chat with me.

Too All Mods : For making AT such a great place, And making AT the best Archery Site on the net! To Team Bowtech and Bowtech Company : For making my archery experiance more enjoyable and welcoming to the national shooting staff.
To everyone I didn't mention : Thanks for making AT such an enjoyable place, and for welcoming me into your archery community!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am thankful for archery talk, it’s the place where you can go and get help, give help, and just talk about archery with fellow archers. Thankful for all of my friends on AT, especially STSmansdaughter, she’s a hoot. I’m thankful for Hoyt bows, the best bows on the market.

I’m thankful to Bob Hudson, who gave me a job in an archery shop when I knew little about archery and Vic Gregory for teaching me all I know. I’m thankful to Don “B12” Brinksneader for letting me fletch his arrows for the practice.

I’m thankful to Joe Koshiba and Gilbert Wilson for teaching me the finer points of barebow and making me the shooter I am today.

I’m thankful to Pine Hill Archery Club for allowing me to become a member and hold my graduation party there. I’m thankful for everyone who shoots with me and who gave me advice that I have forgotten.

I’m thankful for the youth movement we have in AT. Archery is going to need ambassadors, and we are the future. I’m thankful for the chats with Nick, she has kept my summer interesting.

I’m thankful for all of the 3D ranges around my place, its great and I hope they don’t go away.

I’m thankfull for all of the archers out there. And remember SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PROSHOP, DON’T BUY FROM DICK’S OR GANDER MOUNTAIN. Proshop’s are the backbone of the industry, and we archers are the spinal cord.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well, I dont know where to start....I havent been on AT for that long, but have already made some great friends, who have helped me with my decisions.

The first person I need to thank is "Shoot-in-NC" aka Stephen. Man I dont know what I would have done without you. You guided me from the first day I stepped foot into this site. You helped me choose everything I will soon be outfitted with, not because thats who sponsers you, or who pays you to recommend there product, but because you truely feel they are the best products avaiable for my intended use. (Im almost there.....I just ordered the bow, release, and stand....ill be ready to show it off really soon!) You gave me all the answers to all the ?'s I asked, even, now that I look back, alot of them were really stupid :teeth: :tongue: ......thanx again.....(oh, btw you also helped change my mind from pendalum to pins!! :thumbs_up )

2nd....im going to have to thank STSMANSDAUGHTER.....wow, I love to hate ya :wink: ......your always in AT Chat, and youve always answered my questions.....your the #1 reason I am going to buy a pin sight instead of a pendalum, thanx for helping not make a $150 mistake! Thanx again for all the help......EVEN IF YOU DO SHOOT A BOWTECH!! HAHA. ;)

Daniel Boone: For helping me find deals in the classifieds.

Bohunterm: For giiving me a great deal on a Hoyt Xtec....my first bow. I think you being the seller is worth something! (BTW, hes a classy guy, i would buy from him again any day! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up )

Shooter07: I havent talked with you all that much, but you gave me some really honest answers, and have helped my search in equipment, etc. THANKS!

KevinR: You were one of the first ppl to ever PM me.....you gave me some in depth info, that others skimmed over. You gave me a great foundation to learn with. THANKS!

I really need to thank all of you.....at one point or another, each and every one of you has greeted me, or posted in a thread of mine. Each post has helped soooooo much, and I would know 1/1000 of what I knwo now whithout all of your help!!

THANX EVERYONE.....NOW LETS GET BACK TO SHOOTING!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STSmansdaughter said:
Joe Goade(STSman) : For always being there, supporting me, and putting a bow in my hands in the first place.

Larry Weir : For taking the time to visit Joe Goade in Cassville, MO so many years ago the week before he shot the highest score in IBO (442). You showed me what dreams are made of.
fasst : for always having his funnies in the soap box. They always bring a smile to my face.

Onebowtie : for declaring me mutant. (He's gonna beat the Aussies yet!)
Spectre : For being a good UNIT. And he shoots a Bowtech! :tongue:

Rembrandt : He wanted recognition. So I say, Cheers to your Bowtech!
Purple : For having the most posts on the Song Titl Game. (I'll beat you yet!)
Shoot-in-NC : A great person to be friends with. Thats all there is to it. And we're gonna turn pro together one day! :p
Goose : For actually listening to my advice in Archery Chat. That means a lot to me.
Earnhardt : For always making me laugh and always being the last one in Archery Chat with me.

Too All Mods : For making AT such a great place, And making AT the best Archery Site on the net! To Team Bowtech and Bowtech Company : For making my archery experiance more enjoyable and welcoming to the national shooting staff.
To everyone I didn't mention : Thanks for making AT such an enjoyable place, and for welcoming me into your archery community!
I would also like to add Misty Spicer (STShelper in chat) for allowing me to teach her archery and shoot with her even though I am half her age! It's a great feeling to know that you've come so far in the last couple of weeks and that you'll be on the same course as me next year at ASA. So give it your best, and shoot straight!

And God, for allowing me to shoot and leading my heart to the archery world.

·
Registered
171 Posts
goose7856 said:
Well, I dont know where to start....I havent been on AT for that long, but have already made some great friends, who have helped me with my decisions.

The first person I need to thank is "Shoot-in-NC" aka Stephen. Man I dont know what I would have done without you. You guided me from the first day I stepped foot into this site. You helped me choose everything I will soon be outfitted with, not because thats who sponsers you, or who pays you to recommend there product, but because you truely feel they are the best products avaiable for my intended use. (Im almost there.....I just ordered the bow, release, and stand....ill be ready to show it off really soon!) You gave me all the answers to all the ?'s I asked, even, now that I look back, alot of them were really stupid :teeth: :tongue: ......thanx again.....(oh, btw you also helped change my mind from pendalum to pins!! :thumbs_up )

Thanks Goose........you listened to me even though i was younger than you theres not many people that would do that.

And for Goose, STSmansdaughter, and Earnhardt........We have had a blast in Archery Chat messin with each other and talkin to them old Geezers.

Abde Abde
Thats all Fokes.
Stephen :p

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Punch_Master said:
And I give a tribute to the youngest mutant even though she once told me I was older than dirt and shot Wooly Mamouths when I was young. :D
You're the one that said you danced around in loincloths for days at a time! Now THAT gave me nightmares. :eek:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
i see you were the first to pay tribute...and are going to be the last ....good on you.... :D :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
STSmansdaughter said:
Yes I was the first.... and I will be the last. .....So how many merit points do i get for this? :D :wink: :D
not that you need any....your already at the top of the heap ;)

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
STSmansdaughter said:
Oh REALLY!?!?!!? I had no idea! lmao. Tell me how this came to be. :eek:
dont question your elders ;) ....have faith and enjoy the view from the top :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.