Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I got my brand new Trykon XL yesterday, and shot it today like all day long!! Wow. I won't get in details about its great performance: people who own it know exactly what the Trykon experience is; everybody else have heard about it enough by now. I´m just happy and want to share it with you all. You know how it is.

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Congrats on the Trykon XL there Resistol5000. We hope ya have great shooting experience with it. Happy shootin'. Pick-A-Spot & Git-R-Done:thumbs_up

·
Registered
388 Posts
trykon

Congratulations!
Today I have got my Trykon too!!! I have been drooling over Trykon pics since it was first anounced here on AT last year. Today it came home. Trykon XT (33 inch version), camo, 65% let off, 70 #, 27 inch draw length, WC fluo green and black cables, Fuse whisker biscuit, Fuse posi lite 4 arrow quiver, previous bows Pse NVs, previous bows doinker a bomb armored hunter 4 inch + a lot of happiness:wink: . I am just waiting for my HHA optimizer 5200 Xhair sight to arrive. The circle is to be complete. What a bow!

Janez

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
love my trykon!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also got smart and and after owning bowtech after bowtech i finaly got rid of that junk and bought a trykon love it greatest bow i ever shot

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Congrats on a great bow

·
When's bow season start?
8,913 Posts
Holy Cow, talk about pulling a thread back from the grave! Props to the Trykon though, I still love mine!
From the grave? I think it's fossilized! :ROFLMAO:

I still love mine, too. I just put a set of Vapor Trail strings and cables on it. Very nice and accuracy is superb.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I can't say enought good about my Trykons. I shot a bear and 2 deer last year (and a possum) with my hunting bow. All pass thru's and all died within 60 yards and within seconds. I was able to shoot another 300 with my gold target model last night.
I read where the cams have such a hard rollover. There is a definate bump, but it took me about a day to get used to it. Once tuned, there is an unbelieveable difference in these bows. Most accurate bow I've ever shot. Where ever the pin is when it goes off is where the arrow goes. And I'm getting good speeds out of them. I see the advantages to the softer cam of the vectrix and katera, but no reason for me to switch. I did add a fuse stealth shot and it actually helped grouping slightly along with quieted the string noise.
I shot a Mathews for a short time and then back to Hoyt. It was not even in the same league. Couldn't shoot the same spot twice.
Shane

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I can't say enought good about my Trykons. I shot a bear and 2 deer last year (and a possum) with my hunting bow. All pass thru's and all died within 60 yards and within seconds. I was able to shoot another 300 with my gold target model last night.
I read where the cams have such a hard rollover. There is a definate bump, but it took me about a day to get used to it. Once tuned, there is an unbelieveable difference in these bows. Most accurate bow I've ever shot. Where ever the pin is when it goes off is where the arrow goes. And I'm getting good speeds out of them. I see the advantages to the softer cam of the vectrix and katera, but no reason for me to switch. I did add a fuse stealth shot and it actually helped grouping slightly along with quieted the string noise.
I shot a Mathews for a short time and then back to Hoyt. It was not even in the same league. Couldn't shoot the same spot twice.
Shane
I just got my Trykon tuned the other day for the first time (Crackerized, no less) and it shoots lights out now! I had never tuned it before, just shot it like it was from the shop I bought it from. (I'm sort of a rookie, so I don't really know how to tune a bow myself....yet) Night and Day difference.

I never did mind the draw cycle. Have shot my buddies Ross and my dads Mission, both single cam "smooth" bows and while their draws were nice and smooth, I still prefer my Trykon. Guess Im just used to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts