1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 PSE Axe 7
29 1/2" draw
61#

Great guys at Crossfire Archery in Bellefontaine! Thanks again. All I need is my QAD and it should be here tomorrow!

Photo0455TT.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah really nice bow you have there! :tongue: I love mine.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats on ur new bow!

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have wanted one for a long time, I just could never get rid of my Maxxis 35. I am excited for next season, it should be better than this year. I got a new bow and get my spinal cord stimulator put in on the 20th.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
You will Love the Bow,I Love my Axe 6,They are a Fast and Mean Killin Machine for Sure,Enjoy your bow.Cheers and Good Huntin!!

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a Axe 6 and got rid of it also. I always wanted a axe 7 so I hinted around and she hooked me up.

·
Premium Member
26,859 Posts
I Have a Special Place in my heart for my Axe 6 now so it will always be mine,it might not always be my #1 hunting rig but i will never sell or trade it,It will collect dust in my basement until im A really old man...But it is a Tac driver for me,An extention of my Arm.And my Confidence shooting the Axe 6 is Amazing.Everything about the bow to me is Perfect.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
You better hang on to her

·
hunter
8,143 Posts
You had better be thinking hard about a Valentine present for paybacks!! Yep, I've been in that bowshop several times.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Will a qad fit on it? Didn't get one on my bow madness so I am either deciding to get a better backup for it to fit on or to sell it.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The guys at crossfire are good guys alright. One of my favorite shops around here

1 - 20 of 23 Posts