Archery Talk Forum banner

My Wife Made Me Camo #2: The Shirt

2048 30
Here is the finished product of all my wife’s hard work. I posted a few days ago the Predator pants my wife made and now she has the top done. We have not added options yet due to the fact that I am leaving tomorrow for a early season whitetail hunt in Nebraska. You can bet I will be wearing this when I’m down there.

She liked doing this so much she has started on a fleece pull-over for me. Man I got a great wife!:wink:

GW

Military camouflage Clothing Camouflage Military uniform Uniform

Leg Foot Footwear Hand Toe

Neck Necklace T-shirt Collar Shoulder

Camouflage Pattern Metal Military camouflage
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the cost

Pattern - 1.50
Pants - 18.00
Shirt - 10.00
Total - 29.50 for the whole thing.

I don't know how much Predator camo cost, so I can't tell you if it is a good deal or not.

GW

P.S. She is hot, like for real HOT and never complains. I don't know how I tricked her.

· Registered
892 Posts
Here is the cost

Pattern - 1.50
Pants - 18.00
Shirt - 10.00
Total - 29.50 for the whole thing.

I don't know how much Predator camo cost, so I can't tell you if it is a good deal or not.

GW

P.S. She is hot, like for real HOT and never complains. I don't know how I tricked her.
$29.50 is the deal of the day on Predator camo....Their stuff is pricey.

As for having a wife that never complains, that's simply unheard of....

· Registered
36,987 Posts
She's got some mad skills , Looks good

· Registered
1,806 Posts
man if i was married and a guy called my wife a republican id prolly have to kill him.

Your wife does AMAZING work. if she wants to make some christmas money i think ud hae guys lining up, of course, ud wanna do it over pm's cuz the people who ave the rites to make clothing outta that stuff would be shatin bricks w ur prices lol

· Premium Member
10,362 Posts
Will you have other color patterns as well ?:embara::secret: That stuff looks AWESOME!!! Something with a little more green would be nice :wink:

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Where did you get the material? What type a material is it? I didn't see your thread on the pants, maybe that was already covered.
My wife likes to sew also and I'm sure I could get her to whip out a set if I asked.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.