Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good Ideas of what I should do for my Wife on her B-day Oct 4th? ( She'll be 32 if that matters)

I will be leaving on a fishing trip on Friday the 29th and will be returning on the 4th some time!

We went away from buying each other expensive gifts for birthdays a couple of years ago!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks
B.H.D

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Aww my little girls birthday is also October 4th :) She'll be 12 :)

But getting back to your question...if you have done away with gifts and don't want to make it expensive, give her the royal treatment at home whe you get back....Turn on some soft music, Make her a nice candle lit dinner, share a romantic bubble bath, give her a body massage and feed her some birthday cake in bed ;)

Sometimes the best gifts come from the heart ;) :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Don't forget a card....I don't have to have anything else...but the card is very very important!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
So what are her hobbies/interests? Is she an archer? Hmmm, little home-made "gift certificates" for various "honey-do's"... like washing, waxing, and/or vacuming her vehicle, or some special yard our household project, build her a bird feeder, or do some maintenance on something she enjoys using... As others indicated, whatever you do, show it's from your heart, and that you put some thought into it, personalized the activity or whatever based on what SHE enjoys or appreciates etc. Stuff as simple as selecting (and if you don't know, now is a good time to start learning! :D) some of her favorite music to put on the stereo, or favorite movie to watch (video/DVD, or in a theater) Even something as simple as an "indoor picnic", complete with picnic clothing and props (beachware and beachball or kite for example).. Like I said, personalize your activities or treats to HER interests, or what she's always dreamed of (weekend in a cabin, carribean cruise, or whatever) and she will LOVE you for it! :D Good luck, and kudos for caring enough about your special lady, to ask for ideas to make her feel as special as she is to you! :D Here's to YOU! :D :darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Do some homemade coupons

One free massage
One free kitchen cleaning
One free Man cooked meal

you get the idea, you can make these up and print them off your computer...

She will LOVE the personal touch

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts