Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife writes these little stories of my stupidity and puts it all out there for the world to see. But this time I want to share it with all you guys because of how much this story means to us. I'm sure it wa hard for her to write as it was for me to read but it touches a subject everybody has dealt with.
http://ahunterswifesblog.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
She definitely has some talent!
But I am glad she is writing about YOU and not ME!!! lol

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Wow, she is an amazing writer, thanks for sharing!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Well done. I sent that to my wife so she knows its not just me!!
Maybe it will get my wife to embrace my addiction like yours seems to.

thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Soo.. Do you have the same arrangement with your UPS guy that I do.... Which is,, if you can avoid the wife from seeing the package,, please do... Cause I really don't want to have to answer questions about what it is, what it does, and did I really need that....

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol no thats how it used to be I think I actually made it past that point. I just kept on with the good fight and wore her down lol. Thanks for all the kind words guys I'm gonna show her this tonight I'm sure its gonna mean a lot to her.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Tell her to keep writing...I'm going to subscribe to her blog.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Soo.. Do you have the same arrangement with your UPS guy that I do.... Which is,, if you can avoid the wife from seeing the package,, please do... Cause I really don't want to have to answer questions about what it is, what it does, and did I really need that....
Man-if she sees one of my packages ( two or three a week) I hear- I NEED A NEW____.
To the OP- your wife has good insight and a great sense of humor. Two things all woman should have if married to a hunter. Great blog.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
You got a good one there Sasquatch. Talent for sure.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Excellent read. Definitely gonna follow that one.

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
Don't worry..............your wife probably has the same arrangement with the fed-ex guy!LOL!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts