Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
32,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the local pro to order her the Genesis Kit and it arrived today. It will go up to 25lbs and comes in the colors she likes so she is all set. It has the sight, rest etc and I believe some arrows. Got to get her interested so she will join me later at the 3-D shoots. That is if I can afford to go to one after all this outflow of cash. :angel:

·
32,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody elses wife or kid shoot a Genesis bow? I'm surprised at no comments! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Rembrandt,

I have shot a Genesis bow and think they are great. My 10yr old daughter shoots one with fingers and does quite well. I think it is a fine bow and your wife will enjoy it, especially since she can spend more time with you! :) I hope you both enjoy it!! :wink: :)

Bowgal

·
32,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bowgal said:
Rembrandt,

I have shot a Genesis bow and think they are great. My 10yr old daughter shoots one with fingers and does quite well. I think it is a fine bow and your wife will enjoy it, especially since she can spend more time with you! :) I hope you both enjoy it!! :wink: :)

Bowgal
Thank you Bowgal. My wife took archery in school and loved it but hasn't touched one since. She will enjoy shooting with me and I'll enjoy having her go to some 3-D shoots with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts