Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I kill it to eat it !
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife Got Her First Deer And With A Bow. Its A 100 Lb Spike. She Shot It At 18 Yards Quartering To. Buck Went About 60 Yards And Piled Up. Shes Shooting A Bow Tech Vft Extreme (bought Off Here), Gold Tip 3555 Arrows, Rocket Steelheads 75 Grains, 28 Inch Draw 55 Lbs At 260 Fps. She Said She Going To Use Her Vacation Next Year For Bow Season Instead Of A Week At The Beach In The Summer, Oh Yeah.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congratulations to your wife on her first deer.

You folks can go to the beach anytime! You live in Florida. Good choice on saving that vacation for hunting!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Awesome...should be tasty.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice

now you got her hooked! My wife has killed a deer with a rifle, and a mallard with a shotgun. I just can't get her interested in archery at all. Not even targets. Oh well, that just means that I get to hunt the best spots myself instead of putting her on them!

·
Registered
439 Posts
that is awesome! my wife asked the other day why I haven't asked her to shoot with me..........maybe its time

·
Engee Potgieter
5,888 Posts
That's great, congratulations to your wife!

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Congrats to her on her first bow kill.

The smile says it all and congrats to you for giving her your support.:)

·
Mad Viking
2,046 Posts
Good job! The first is always the most memorable.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Congrates!! She wasn't hunting out of a Ground Blind Deluxe by chance was she?:wink:

·
Registered
967 Posts
nice job,, in a few weeks this will be my wifes first time out hunting ,i cant wait she has been shootin her sierra tech great lately i hope she can keep her cool for the real deal.....

·
Feedback- storyteller_usa
14,370 Posts
A job well done.. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

·
keepin it real
3,091 Posts
Bow Kill

awesome my wife is still waiting for hers she had a spike elk at 15 yards last week and could not close the deal, maybe next year. congrats

·
Registered
212 Posts
Having stuff like this that you enjoy together will keep your marriage strong. A cute wife who kills deer with you? KEEPAH!

And given your DNA, what about the kids? I'd start investing in an arrow saw now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts