Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Hopefully this is the right place to post, if not, please move it.

I know a while back there was a discussion about this site. At that time, there was a monthly membership fee to join.

Now, it is FREE. I subscribed, because I figure what the heck. Every day they give away a hunt from a sponser of their's. They recently changed it so the only people in the daily drawing are those that visit the site for that day, so, I figure that improves the odds a bit.

Not an advertistment, but, it seems like a no brainer to me. If you sign up, you at least have a change to win..

Here is a link www.mydreamhunts.com

Does anyone have and feedback or know someone that has won?

--Rod

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

No feedback yet, so, figured I would bump it up to the top.

--Rod

:darkbeer:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey Rod,

I believe this was the same website that one of my buddies won a hunt on. It is a Maine bear hunt in the fall. He has to pay for transportation and a tag. The rest I believe is covered.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rod,

I believe this was the same website that one of my buddies won a hunt on. It is a Maine bear hunt in the fall. He has to pay for transportation and a tag. The rest I believe is covered.
Great News! If someone hear wins, we should post!

Good luck everyone!

--Rod

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was a member for a month and won my first hunt. Will be hunting with Bell Wildlife for a week this September for their muzzleloader season.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Can anyone expand on what exactly happens once the hunt is won? I understand transportation and tags are not included in the prize but just wondered more before pulling the plug. I read the agreement but didn't see anything that scared me off. Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Wow, there's nothing too good to be true. Thanks for replying

·
Registered
497 Posts
:thumbs_do I won a Turkey Hunt!!!!!:darkbeer: I was then a paying member and on Nov. 1 2009 they made the membership free and that was the day I won the hunt.

Time went on and no contact from Dream Hunt, so I sent them a email about no contact as it had long been over due as per thier by rules listed on thier site, got a email back saying woud take care of it in a few days. Well Turkey season is about over in Kansas and haven't heard from them.

I know of someone that won a NZ. Moose hunt and haven't heard from Dream hunts but did contact the outfitter and got some not so good news about Dream hunts (no more hunts from this Outfitter because Dream hunts didn't fulifill thier end of the deal on the other 4 hunts he had already done) , and also someone on a Maine Whitetail Deer hunt same thing not notified. So I'll waiting to see where it goes. :angry:

·
Registered
135 Posts
The outfitter contacted me the day after I won. I've talked to him several times about what week I will be hunting and what units I should register for. So far hasn't been a bad experience at all.

·
Registered
828 Posts
sounds like a lottery... i'll pass

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, sounds like the reviews are mixed. I say what the heck, it is free. I signed up and if I win, I will report :)

Good luck to everyone!

--Rod

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds like a lottery... i'll pass
Yes, but, normally you need to buy lottery tickets :)

If providing my email and address means that I might be contacted by outfitters with specials and info about hunting, I'm fine with that.

--Rod

1 - 14 of 14 Posts