Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
are you talking about the backpacks? You will probly get a better response in the hunting section.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use them...

Probably a little late to bring this to the top... but if you have any questions I'll gladly spend some time answering them.

Best.

Mark

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you get one, it will change your hunting significantly.........for the better. One of the best investments I have ever made in hunting equipment.

Colorado - 2009

OYOA Randy 16.jpg

Montana 2009

IMG_4623.jpg

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I'll buy 1 if one of those rams comes with the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wish I could say it will help with the sheep tags - can't hurt though. :D:D

It comes in very handy on those cold December nights when you have just shot a late season mule deer and you don't want to make two trips into this hole.

IMG_4948.JPG

Or, in a multitude of other situations where you just want to hunt and follow the game - not worry about how you will get it out when you finally track him down.

·
Registered
160 Posts
wow! two sheep tags in one year!?! you da man :cool:
Wish I was that lucky. Had two friends draw tags in those states last year, and they asked if I would help them.

Who wouldn't?

My tag is coming this year......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I don't think you will find anyone that isn't in love with their MRCC....... Could be wrong, but I don't think so. I know I love mine. I hiked many miles last year and carried mine everyday. No need for a 2nd pack for me. Love it, love it, love it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts