Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, what a great week at Nat. I had a blast, but did not shoot so well. But I had a great time. I did take a lot of pictures and video clips for everyone to see. I will start off with Mary and Aya. I hope you like the clips and pics. I will try get more on here soon.

LeEarl

http://www.wiktel.net/archery/mov/mary-aya.wmv

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave Cousins

Great story, I was in the in the port-a-potty and someone runs into the thing with their truck. I hear this guy yell out sorry man, sorry about that. I step out and here is Dave and Jeff in Dave's truck laughing their a$$es off. Lucky for me I was already done going potty :D.

http://www.wiktel.net/archery/mov/dave.wmv

LeEarl

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeff Button

aka ChPro - The Ice Cream King ;). Jeff and his PSE had a great week. Great shooting Jeff! His daughter also won her division at Nat. I hope the drive home was not too bad. We almost missed our flight when we got into Minneapolis / St. Paul. Made it by 4 min.

http://www.wiktel.net/archery/mov/jeffb.wmv

LeEarl

·
74,535 Posts
Thanks LeEarl

Those are great!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was very hot there and we ran out of cups for water. Dave just put a cup on his arrows to keep it safe from everyone else.

LeEarl

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
LeEarl,

AWESOME!! Thanks a bunch for posting those. I'm going to shoot some of that stuff someday. It all looks sooooooo fun. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Exaggerated follow thru???

Hey what's with Roger's exaggerated follow thru? Is that a "mental" thing or what?:confused: Ken

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Boy bradens sure got a bigg follow thru that kinda roll of the bow can be hard on the joints:D
Any body know what bow hes shooting hard to tell by the pic, or what release hes shooting by the release body size it almost looks like a SCAT release?
kids a good shooter
Ken

·
Registered
496 Posts
he shoots a mathews lx and a feather max I believe. The release is the new stan made by copper john

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
hey thanks,

well wether hes useing it the correct way or not his results seem awfull good ;) the 1 thing in archery weather its form, grip, feet, or release activation methods ya dont have to do it 100% correct or text book, its that ya can repeat it 100% of the time
KEN
:cool:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I know that Ken. Just for myself I would not be able to repeat it for too long. I did not say he was doing it the wrong or correct way. There is really no real wrong way to do anything in archery. Some people are just special and can get away with things others can't. Braden proves to me that maybe The easiest way to repeat something may not be the best.

·
Registered
489 Posts
thanks

Hey Leearl.
Thanks for the great clips.
Did anyone notice on the clip of Jeff Mcnail that there is someone waling by in the back of the targets!!!:confused:
That doesnot look to safe!
Put the screen size up to 200% and you can see the pearson.
Was the something set up back there?

Pete

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks LeEarl for taking the time to post some great clips!

I'm sure Dave and Jeff had a great laugh, I can just see those two laughing there butts off. Sounds as though it was a good time, and that is what it's all about having a good time shooting makes for great scores!!!:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts