Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a chance and ordered green fiber optic fiber from Nanoptics.

Just curious if anyone has ordered from them and what your experience with them and their products has been?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I've used them on all my sights that I've had to replace fibers on. They are great fibers, super bright, and shipped fast :)

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,092 Posts
Same here. I have been a customer for over 10 yrs and never had a problem

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is good to hear. Just found them thru an Google search and liked what I read so took a chance. 40" for $8 seemed like a reasonable price to me

·
Registered
153 Posts
Only fiber I use. Super bright and affordable. One thing is they don't send you tracking data for your shipment but if you order on a Monday you'll have it before the end of the week.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Zero issues with colored fibers, but I did have a clear fiber break a couple different times in the middle of a tournament, so I no longer use clear.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered yesterday morning. By afternoon I got an email saying order had been shipped

·
Registered
415 Posts
Very good fibers, and you can get the stiff or flexible and all colors and sizes. Only fiber I use. Very clear and bright

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered on Thursday and received product on Tuesday. Very quick. Haven't unpacked yet. Hopefully tonight. So far I give Nanoptics a big (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts