Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would let everyone of you great ATer's out there know that I just spent the greatest $59.99 of my life! I bought a new NAP Apache drop-away and all I can say is WOW. It was super easy to tune and it is dead quiet and built like a tank. If you don't feel like spending a ton of money for a new drop-away and you want quality and reliability, check out the Apache. Did I mention its a full containment OR that it is tooless?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Had one for a while now. Love it!

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,481 Posts
I have been looking at the Apache, my local BP and Cabela's do not have them so calling my local(50 miles away) bow shop tommorow. I want them to put it on only cause they do a real good job of severing the string in. My Phatom makes tons of noise, wonder the Turkeys did not jump the string this year.

·
Registered
395 Posts
This rest is built tough and is super quailty. IMO it is as good as rests at twice the price or more. Works just as well and just as quiet, or more quiet then the more pricey drop-a-ways. This rest is going to turn some heads. Yep, I bought one.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Bought one myself - Liking it a lot so far.

NAP - what can you say - they put out some quality stuff for reasonable prices. The Apache slips comfortably into that place.

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
NAP makes nothing but quality products! My dad retired from there a couple of years ago and has nothing but good things to say about the quality of the people that work there as well as the quality of the products. Great company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts