Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am all sighted in with the 100grain sliver head and had a buddy pick me up some spares and they are black? Suspose to be same head or will they fly different? Both are 100 grain

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
U shouldnt see a difference.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
the silver are the hunting heads the black are practice heads!! look it should say it on the package! the black heads are not sharpened!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
the silver are the hunting heads the black are practice heads!! look it should say it on the package! the black heads are not sharpened!
That is not correct for the hellrazors. You are thinking of the montecs from G5. The black and silver hellrazors are both scary sharp

·
Registered
482 Posts
That is not correct for the hellrazors. You are thinking of the montecs from G5. The black and silver hellrazors are both scary sharp
x2,my hellrazors are black and must be sharp,cause two youngsters i mentor got full passthrus last year at 25 and 28 yards,at only 50 lbs ke....i blew thru 8 does without the slightest hint of any probs..

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I just bought a brand new 4-pk of black ones last season and they fly the same as the silver one's I had before and they are not pratice heads either.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
As I said, I have both silver and black hellrazors that are as sharp as can be. I'm not sure what color their practice heads are as I have never used them. The four packs of hellrazors are black

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
when the silver ones first came out the black ones were just practice heads , seems they now make the hunting heads in black also .....

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
when the silver ones first came out the black ones were just practice heads , seems they now make the hunting heads in black also .....
if thats the case i fuly apolagize! last i knew the black had no edge and were the pratice heads when i looked at them. as i said my mistake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts