Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use these broadheads? If so do they fly like field points? Any pictures of game taken with these heads? I wanna see what kind of damage they do :wink:

· Registered
838 Posts
My friend had a couple of these and he shot one into a bale...only the arrow shaft came out. The whole broadhead was in pieces in the bale. I've never personally had any experience with these heads, but I know that's what happened to him.

· Registered
939 Posts
These are some sweeeet broadheads! I am shooting them currently and all thought I have yet to harvest anything with them, I know of a few individuals that have. The exit wounds are just as big as with the Spitfire believe it or not.

The offset blades along with the QuikSpin vanes really get the arrow rotating in a hurry. As for how they fly, great! As with just about any fixed blade, I had to adjust my sight from my field points but not very far. In fact, it was just a matter of moving the entire housing, not a big deal.

They are darts! I am shooting them on Axis 400's and if I remember correctly, the entire arrow, assembled weighs around 410 - 420. There is no planing, they fly straight, flat and silent. I am a fan.

· THwack--CRASH
11,208 Posts
These are some sweeeet broadheads! I am shooting them currently and all thought I have yet to harvest anything with them, I know of a few individuals that have. The exit wounds are just as big as with the Spitfire believe it or not.

The offset blades along with the QuikSpin vanes really get the arrow rotating in a hurry. As for how they fly, great! As with just about any fixed blade, I had to adjust my sight from my field points but not very far. In fact, it was just a matter of moving the entire housing, not a big deal.

They are darts! I am shooting them on Axis 400's and if I remember correctly, the entire arrow, assembled weighs around 410 - 420. There is no planing, they fly straight, flat and silent. I am a fan.
I've killed over a hundred with THUNDERHEADS alone
just put them in the boiler room

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.