Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Do any of you have any experience with the NAP Quickfletch products. I am curious as to how they hold up and if the install is as easy as it looks.

·
YouThinkIcan't?!WatchMe
7,083 Posts
They are really easy to install. The only problem I had is out of 6 , three of them lost at least one vane in mid flight. It might be a bad batch or something.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I now use SK 300 flex fletch and am never going back.

·
When's bow season start?
8,909 Posts
I use the NAP Twisters. They control even C-O-C broadheads well, including original Magnus Snuffers. They are all I use anymore. Fletch a dozen arrows in six minutes flat. Easy as pie to remove as well, and have several with one or more pass-thrus that are undamaged.

8517589C-9E81-468E-99AA-5C57AC4B2170.jpg

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
I have been using them almost since the originally came out. I have had absolutely no complaints.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Has anyone weighed one of those, and compared the weight of one of those with 3 of the same vanes on the quickfletch? Curious what the difference of weight would be.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I had a guy in a pro shop tell me they were fletching onto shrink wrap and he raved about the results. I had a student try the quick fletches and he was very pleased with the results.

·
BowhunterT100
6,426 Posts
I've had good luck with them over the years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts