Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This rest looks good. Does anyone use it?

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
Yes,

I have one and I really like it.

I really like the design of this rest. It shoots great too and holds the arrow well for hunting.

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
While I don't currently use one..... I've installed many and set them up. A very simple and reliable capture rest. :smile: Very easy to set up.

Won't damage your vanes. Cock vane must be in the "up" position.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I wanted to know, thanks. You guys are really helpful. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
235 Posts
sagecreek said:
Yes,

I have one and I really like it.

I really like the design of this rest. It shoots great too and holds the arrow well for hunting.
Sagecreek, how do you adjust the rest??? I was looking to purchase one, but was not sure since it's a new product..

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
You turn the rest upside down with the plastic spaces "ON" the fins.

Then you undo the set screw on the lower post and let it touch the arrow. Tighten the set screw. Turn the rest back over, pull out the spacer strips, and your rest is set to your arrow diameter.

Of course you will have to adjust your center shot and nocking point to get the proper tune from there.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sagecreek said:
You turn the rest upside down with the plastic spaces "ON" the fins.

Then you undo the set screw on the lower post and let it touch the arrow. Tighten the set screw. Turn the rest back over, pull out the spacer strips, and your rest is set to your arrow diameter.

Of course you will have to adjust your center shot and nocking point to get the proper tune from there.
Thank you. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Is the bottom post that holds the arrow set up like a plunger or is it non-moving? I was just wondering if it had any give at all.

·
NC ASA Director
36,015 Posts
It is solid, but the guides on top are spring steel.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't there an upgrade that has some give on the center post? It's sort of a "C" shaped thing that looks like it might flex a bit.

·
Registered
853 Posts
BowRegards said:
Isn't there an upgrade that has some give on the center post? It's sort of a "C" shaped thing that looks like it might flex a bit.
yes it does

1 - 12 of 12 Posts