Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody shoot the NAP Quiktune 4000 drop away?? How does it work for you as far as being quiet and strong.?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nap Qt4000

I have one on my ViperTec and have had nothing but good results with it. Very solid, accurate and quiet. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,,, from what i've been reading its pretty solid and quiet.

I am done with the WB and my 3 choices for a drop-away are down to the TT the Cobra and the NAP .

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nothing but good things to say...had it on two bows now...2 hunting and 2 3d seasons...haven't adjusted it excpet the first time i put it on the bow!

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
great rest I shoot one on my MQ1, I would recommend nothing else.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I tried one on my Hoyt Cybertec and really did not care for it much. I did not like the the way the prongs stick up even when its down. I was getting some fletching contact. I think it was more the way it fit on my bow more than anything. I now use a DZ and really like it.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I had the NAP 2000, which is very similar to the 4K. I also had fletch clearance problems that I could not resolve. Went to TR Drop Zone and have been very pleased. AB

·
Registered
284 Posts
:thumbs_up I love it, never a problem

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Nap

IdahoBowHunter said:
I tried one on my Hoyt Cybertec and really did not care for it much. I did not like the the way the prongs stick up even when its down. I was getting some fletching contact. I think it was more the way it fit on my bow more than anything. I now use a DZ and really like it.
I love mine, the issue with the forks sticking up, I ground mine down :mg: here is a pic of the rest after the changes:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts