Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The worlds largest archery tournament is taking place this weekend in Louisville, Kentucky. There are over 7,000 registered 4th through 12th grade students competing in the NASP Nationals.

I am taking 60 kids, 11 adults, an assistant coach and myself on a 13 hour bus ride from Minneapolis to Kentucky. This is my teams fifth year doing the trip and it is always enjoyable....but also nice to get home when it is done. Many of you may say I am crazy, but all of you wish you would have had a teacher willing to do something like this when you were in school. I know I sure would have.

Say some prayers for all the kids, coaches and parents for safe travels as they converge on Louisville.

·
Registered
560 Posts
thank you, the youth of the world needs people just like you.....and may God be with you....60 yeeesh​

·
Registered
375 Posts
my son can wait either, just hopefully with this flooding school will be open friday(unlike the rest of the week) or if closed they will still be able to go. Every year he goes and comes back with a smile on his face and a mathew's catalog with a bow in mind. LOL...It's a great program and schools that don't sponsor it are really missing out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts