·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catchy title huh?

Many thanks to the following people:

FiremanStokes for the sweet bow
Bob Lambeth for the Cherry/ Black side plates for my Elite
Bucknasty Strings for the Singel color Mountain Berry strings with Black Halo Servings
808 BowSlings for the Custom Sling
Elite Archery for the outstanding customer service and sourcing parts directly
Homefries04 for the great Shred Sight
2-Stroke for the Total Eclipse Scope thats being machined and fitted with a True Spot Lense
Paradigm Archery for the SOS, CTA and the BASE system that is arriving shortly. SOS is currently installed
HydraPress for the Hydra Press Elite which allows me to do all my own work

Everyone that has provided ideas, information, criticism and there 2 cents even if I didn't want it.

Craig

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Looks like its all coming together craigthor. Do I spot Starrflight fobs on your Arrow Shafts?. Sweet!. :wink:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loos lie its all coming together craigthor. Do I spot Starrflight fobs on your Arrow Shafts?. Sweet!. :wink:
Sure are, been playing wiht a few of them. Put my blade rest on for now as I'm not sure if I want to get a Limb Driver or put my NAP Smart Rest back on. Just fletching for the next week or so while I decide what to do.

Craig

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very good looker! How does it shoot ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
Shoots great. Awaiting my arrows to take it to the range. Victory Vforce HV1 400s for 3-D and Victory X Ringers HV1 350s for spots.

Currently playing with some Easton Axis NFused, Haven't had them to the range yet. Maybe later this week if the snow clears as I want to get out and shoot.

Craig

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Shoots great. Awaiting my arrows to take it to the range. Victory Vforce HV1 400s for 3-D and Victory X Ringers HV1 350s for spots.

Currently playing with some Easton Axis NFused, Haven't had them to the range yet. Maybe later this week if the snow clears as I want to get out and shoot.

Craig
I've been very happy with Victory Arrows. Very dependable arrow shafts.

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
B Dazzled????

Looks could kill......:wink:

Awesome rig.

Congrats...:darkbeer:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah chrono'd this baby at Double Lung Archery Inc. in La Porte City, IA today.

Bow 61 lbs 27.25" to the nock point 28" to the back of the D-loop.

Easton Axis NFused 386 gr 259 fps

Easton Lightspeed (I think) 312 gr 280 fps

Prochrono with the light kit.

Craig

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Upates! More toys arrived today. The bow is now fully PARA-lyzed thanks to Joe over at Paradigm Archery!

Now just awaiting my LimbDriver from ScottPA(sp?) Also awaiting my Total Eclipse scope with True Spot Lense and a couple dozen Victory arrows shafts!

Craig

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
I shot the IBO Worlds with a guy from Canada that had a Synergy that had a riser exactly like yours............gorgeous..........:tongue:.

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
She is definitely a looker!. Does she have a sister?:wink: I wish you the best with her and PARA-LYZE the X ring!.

The Paradigm Archery S.O.S, C.T.A, and B.A.S.E system is looking hot!. Congrats again.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is definitely a looker!. Does she have a sister?:wink: I wish you the best with her and PARA-LYZE the X ring!.

The Paradigm Archery S.O.S, C.T.A, and B.A.S.E system is looking hot!. Congrats again.
Now if only my Limb Driver would arrive so I could play with the FOBs :) PS they need to make some FOBs for the XRinger HV series :)

Craig

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Now if only my Limb Driver would arrive so I could play with the FOBs :) PS they need to make some FOBs for the XRinger HV series :)

Craig
In Due time my friend. The Xringer Hv's are the Bigger Shafts Correct. ID of .345?. Send Paul a PM. let him know. maybe down the road.:wink:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In Due time my friend. The Xringer Hv's are the Bigger Shafts Correct. ID of .345?. Send Paul a PM. let him know. maybe down the road.:wink:
Its o.k. Atleast the FOBS will fit my Victory Vforce HV1 400s! Shooting IBO wiht these 5.023 gr per lb!

Craig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts