Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for contact information....
Yes I have "now Read" the threads about them.....
To late for that now. I'm just looking for a way to contact them. A phone number would be great if some could help out thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i had a ton of trouble with this "company". after numerous emails and phone calls with no replys i went to my bank and filed a dispute. i then went back to the sight and canceled my order and sent them another email telling them i had went to my bank to file a dispute and within that week they had canceled my order and refunded my money. they are a terrible business and everyone should be aware of them...

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Im sorry to hear what your going through. Trust me Ive been there and understand the anger and frustration. Contact your credit card company asap. They will start a investigation. If NAS does not respond in a certain amount of time then your credit card company will go after them and credit you back. Its a long frustrating process, but more then likely you will get refunded. Also while that is going on. POUND them with emails!!! They will eventually answer,stay consistent. One last thing contact the BBB. They are already aware of them, but more the better. Dont even bother trying to call them they wont pick up. Good luck!! Live and learn like I did.:wink:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nas

Been there too. They wanted a $100 to ship a $400 order to Alaska. I got it canceled after an extended period of time. Bad news, stay away.

Robin Hood Archery Supply and American Bowhunters were also suppliers I had trouble with. It took them 2 weeks to even get the orders shipped. Some of both orders came from Lancaster PA. I assume that they ordered from Lancaster Archery Supply.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for this clairification Rob,
I have purchased many items from Lancaster and have always had great service. if fact a package showed up today from LAS. The only reason I ordered from NAS was that the item I wanted appreared to be in stock for them and was not for you. Now look at the pain I've caused myself. I won't make that mistake again. Sorry to see your phones were down today.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BE WARNED!!!!!!!

I have seen enough ppl here be SCAMMED and I am SICK OF IT.

DOES THIS SOUND STRANGE TO ANYONE?

F.A.Q.
Q. How much is shipping? I don't see the prices anywhere?
A. When you purchase an item you will be able to select the shipping charge YOURSELF. Depending on how fast you would like your item delivered. We offer three different levels service. The check-out process will ask for your preferred method.

Q. I made a mistake! How do I change the address and an item on my order?
A. Everyone makes mistakes. If you entered the wrong address, or accidentally entered the wrong item you can visit our order management center and make the needed change. You can click here to go directly to the order change page.

Q. Will I receive tracking information or any confirmation when I place an order?
A. 10 seconds after you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email that has all the information for your order in it. We always recommend that you go over the email to make sure all your information is correct. If you did not receive a conformation email that means that you did not enter your email correctly in which case you need to contact us immediately to let us know. In the confirmation email will be a "Track Order" Button that you can click on at any time to see the status of your order, when it is shipped, if any items were not in stock, tracking numbers etc. We always recommend people check this before emailing us and asking us to track an order. Visit the Order Tracking page for more info.

Q. I signed up as a member but when I login the prices go higher. Why is this?
A. When you become a member you are eligible to receive discounts on the website based on how much you have ordered with us in the past. (for details see the membership program.) The discount is off of the regular price. If there is a sale on the website with a higher discount % than your membership discount %, then the price will actually increase. For example if there is a 10% sale on the website the price of something look like this (Only $US100.00 $US90.00). Now if you login and have a 6% discount it will change to this (Only $US100.00 $US94.00) because the membership discount is based off of the original regular price. When you purchase items on during a website-wide sale it still counts towards your points as a member to increase your discount.

Q. Can I get discounts if I buy a lot and become a regular customer?
A. Absolutely! We frequently send discount vouchers to our customers to thank them for their loyalty. You may also become a NAS member to save up to 10% on all your orders, as well as receive free shipping on all orders over $500! This can be used on ANY item on our website. Our goal is to have life long customers by giving the best service and prices we possibly can. Click here to learn more about our membership program.

Q. I found a price somewhere else on the internet lower than yours, will you match it?
A. No.... BUT we WILL BEAT IT! If you find the same item anywhere else on the net and point it out to us we will beat that price for you by 10% of the difference. By pointing that out for us it helps us be as competitive as we can. We appreciate that and as a thank-you will beat the advertised price by 10% of the difference!

Q. How do I complete a purchase online?
A. Follow these easy steps:

1.Browse around until you find the product you would like to purchase.
2.To get to the product's purchase page, click on the "More details..." link.
3.Once on the final product page, select all of the options necessary. eg. Colour, Size, etc. (If applicable)
4.Add the amount of the product you would like to purchase.
5.Then click on the shopping cart to add it to your cart.
6.A popup window will popup asking you to confirm the options you have selected... click "Add to basket"
7.You may then continue shopping for other products, or click "Go to checkout" to complete your purchase.
8.When you click on "Go to checkout" you will be brought to the shipping page - select your shipping location and method, then click on "Secure check out" to complete the purchase.
9.You will have to read and agree to our Terms & Conditions - and will be brought to another window for our securing ordering checkout where you will be asked for your payment information.
10.Once you have filled it all out, you will be asked to review and confirm your details and complete the purchase.
Shortly after your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with your order tracking information - please visit the Order Tracking page for more on tracking orders.

Q. How do I return an item?
A. There are a couple different types of returns. All returns MUST have an RA Form included with it. If you are returning the item within 60 days for a refund it must be unused and in its original sealed package. When the item(s) are received we will then issue the credit. If you are returning a used item we will decide the appropriate amount to credit when we receive it based on how extensive the use is and its condition. We want you to be happy with your purchase - which is why we have our 60 day purchase satisfation guarantee.

Q. What if I need to cancel an order?
A. If you need to cancel an order you simply fill out an order cancel request here. Once the order is cancelled a refund check will be issued immediately. (Effective January 21, 2010)

Q. Is it secure to order online?
A. Yes! You will be brought to a secure encrypted checkout page to complete your purchase. The payment information that you provide is NOT kept on file unless you select that option and is only used for your purchase.

Q. Why does everyone who answers my email questions always sound so happy?
A. Because we work in an archery Pro-Shop and WE LOVE IT!
Q. Can I get discounts if I buy a lot and become a regular customer?
A. Yes you can! We offer free shipping on any order over $500 & if you sign up to become a member of Choice Archery you will receive an additional 5% off of ANY purchase!

Q. How much is shipping? I don't see the prices anywhere?
A. When you purchase an item you will be able to select the shipping charge YOURSELF. Depending on how fast you would like your item delivered. We offer 2 different levels service. The check-out process will ask for your preferred method.

Q. How does the "Shipped in 24-48 Hours" thing work?
A. All of the staff here at Choice Archery have ordered online before from various companies and we know what it's like waiting. NOT FUN. That's why we promise to get your order shipped within the first 24-48 business hours of your purchase. 80% of our orders go out within the first 24hrs but we do get a little backed up sometimes, which is why we say 24-48. If for some reason we can't fulfill this promise we will ship your order for free and credit you back the shipping charge.

Q. Will I receive tracking information or any confirmation when I place an order?
A. 5 seconds after you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email that has all the information for your order in it. We always recommend that you go over the email to make sure all your information is correct. If you did not receive a conformation email that means that you did not enter your email correctly in which case you need to contact us immediately to let us know. In the confirmation email will be a "Track Order" Button that you can click on at any time to see the status of your order, when it is shipped, if any items were not in stock, tracking numbers etc. We always recommend people check this before emailing us and asking us to track an order.

Q. I found a price somewhere else on the internet lower than yours, will you match it?
A. No.... BUT we WILL BEAT IT! If you find the same item anywhere else on the net and point it out to us we will beat that price for you by 10% of the difference. By pointing that out for us it helps us be as competitive as we can. We appreciate that and as a thank-you will beat the advertised price by 10% of the difference! If you found a price that meets this need please click here to enter your details...

Q. How do I complete a purchase online?

A. Follow these easy steps:

1.Browse around until you find the product you would like to purchase.
2.To get to the product's purchase page, click on the "More details..." link.
3.Once on the final product page, select all of the options necessary. eg. Colour, Size, etc. (If applicable)
4.Add the amount of the product you would like to purchase.
5.Then click on the shopping cart to add it to your cart.
6.A popup window will popup asking you to confirm the options you have selected... click "Add to basket"
7.You may then continue shopping for other products, or click "Go to checkout" to complete your purchase.
8.When you click on "Go to checkout" you will be brought to the shipping page - select your shipping location and method, then click on "Secure check out" to complete the purchase.
9.You will have to read and agree to our Terms & Conditions - and will be brought to another window for our securing ordering checkout where you will be asked for your payment information.
10.Once you have filled it all out, you will be asked to review and confirm your details and complete the purchase.
Shortly after your purchase you will receive a confirmation email with your order tracking information page with all the details of your purchase and a link to track your order.

Q. Is it secure to order online?
A. Yes! You will be brought to a secure encrypted checkout page to complete your purchase. The payment information that you provide is NOT kept on file unless you select that option and is only used for your purchase.

Q. I don't really believe this 110% Price Guarantee thing, is it really true?
A. You Bet! We believe that archery is an under-servided industry and we are willing to put our money where our mouth is and want to guarantee your satisfaction! If you buy something from us and don't like it once you get it and send it back we will credit you for the purchase & send you a check from our company for 10% of your purchase! We hope this doesn't happen and that you are happy, but if for some reason you aren't, we'll stand behind you 110%!
A lot of similarities there, huh? Are they both from National Archery Scam? The second one is from a website I found while trying to find a broadhead target called CHOICE ARCHERY. Is Choice ripping off NAS FAQs? Maybe. OR IS THIS WHERE NAS IS GOING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WHEN THEY FINALLY FILE FOR BANKRUPTY? It COULD just be a coincidence that their FAQs are the same, and that many of their sale items are the same, and that they sell almost the exact same products.

EXCEPT THIS:

LEGAL:1. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PREPAID.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR?!?!??!?!? HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!

Please note that credits can take up to 30 days to process. Sometimes it is faster but it can take up to 30 days and and in the event of a refund it may take 7-10 days for your credit card company to reflect the refund on your credit card.
TAKE CAUTION!!!! THIS IS THE NATIONAL ARCHERY SUPPLY SCAM! LET ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS NO OR NEXT TIME WELL BE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU GOT SCAMMED BY CHOICE ARCHERY!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I don't know about Choice, but I can tell you from my experience no one should buy from NAS. I finally received an email from their automated system that said the order has be canceled.... We'll see. Waiting on the money to be returned now. I called several times and left messages and sent at least 10 emails and still have heard nothing from a real person to explain why things were messed up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Someone should be able to get the law involved in some way. They have made so much money by scamming people they should get some jail time. Give them a little time to think about the people they screwed over. $150 might not be much to those idiots but its a lot for me, can't imagine having thousands tied up there.:angry::thumbs_do:BangHead:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered for 138$ 2feb, and the payment was done by Paypal. I have tryed to contact them by mail and phone etc.
I has open a dispute against Jason or Jay ass he call himself here...

I cant belive he still are allowed to use this forum...

I will go at every archery forum i can find, and tell everyone what a scam this company is!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
..... and yet another one!!!

Yip, thats me!! I was fooled by their good prices and nice looking website too (because thats all it is). I am new to the sport and live in South Africa and placed an order with these guy's two months ago, and guess what not a word back from them!! They were happy to take my money immediately though!! I have sent them numerous mails and tried contacting them yet nothing. I have reported them to my CC company, the BBB and loged a complaint with the International Internet Commerce Union as well.

Word of mouth spreads like wildfire in our countries archery community and trust me after this and reading all the posts on this and other forms, Jason and his antics are finished when it comes to doing business with fellow South Africans.

I just wish I had found this forum sooner, good job guy's!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I put an order into them a while back before doing any research, , They called the wife saying one of the items was discontinued, and was waiting for me to give them the go ahead to upgrade to a different model, after 1 week of trying to contact them with no answer, I cancelled my order, luckily my card was refunded, a week later. I wish you luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nas

I placed an order with nas back on feb24 2010 sent them an email to check on it got one responce on mar4 2010 i have sent them several emails to find out what is going on but know responce from them sence. This seems to be the same old song and dance with this company after reading all these threads. Im running out patience with them, im fixing to let my bank go after them for taking the money from my acc. And no product to show for!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
The bbb told me to file a report with recol.ca the # is 1-888-495-8501 I file with them on 3/29/2010 if more people file against them maybe we can put them out of business.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Someone should be able to get the law involved in some way. They have made so much money by scamming people they should get some jail time. Give them a little time to think about the people they screwed over. $150 might not be much to those idiots but its a lot for me, can't imagine having thousands tied up there.:angry::thumbs_do:BangHead:
I couldend stop myself from quoting this! Man are you right. I wish someone would lock this JACK [email protected]$#! up! Jason, Yes you!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Still waiting

Hey Jason, still waiting for your reply to my phone messages. still have not got my refund

James Paquette

1 - 20 of 23 Posts