Archery Talk Forum banner

National Champions Reception

943 8
If anyone is in the area come by and congratulate National Champions Russell Payne (Mens Pro Freestyle) and Cole Aurich (Youth Barebow) along with Pat Coker (Bronze Medal in Senior Barebow) this Thursday March 19 at Double B at 6:30..... details are still sketchy but there will be some snacks involved!!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.... all right...... we are on our way back from "grocery shoppin" in Freer.... There will be some fresh pork BBQ along with cake for the Champs to munch on........ hopefully they will share. If you have a dish that you are famous for....... or one that you want to be famous for... ....bring it!!!!! See ya Thursday @6:30!!!

· Registered
2,839 Posts
well everybody it was a hit , I had a wonderful time . The bbq pork slam was great ! even though a joke of unprecedented magnitude was played flawlessly on yours truly . i will get over,,, uuhhh,, even soon .A Big Congrats to Russell , Pat , and Cole , and thanks for a great evening

PS , post some pics somebody :)

· Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well everybody it was a hit , I had a wonderful time . The bbq pork slam was great ! even though a joke of unprecedented magnitude was played flawlessly on yours truly . i will get over,,
..... You took it very well!!!! I was impressed! For those who do not know ... Mr Gonzo is going Recurve... he got his new X-Factor riser in... and was excited... until I told him that PSE had called and needed it back because that one was sent to him by mistake..... classic expression!! :darkbeer:

· Registered
826 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.