Archery Talk Forum banner

Nationals updates please!

979 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  MUZZYxSHOOTER
Hey all, I didnt get a chance to go to Louisville this year :cry::cry:, I was planning on it, but it just didnt work out.

SO, if their is anyone around on here thats down their, can you give me some updates on scores of the pros and such.

Or if anyone has pics they want to share, that would be Really awesome.

Thanks to anyone that posts.

Chris.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
24,470 Posts
wow, didnt even realize it was this weekend.....

· Registered
7,294 Posts
it snuck up on me too, even tho i knew i wasnt going.

the nfaa doesnt give away free money, thats why it doesnt get publicised. that, and some of the management would have moved it to the regional shoots anyways.

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Either your slipping or to much golf;;;;;
guilty......on all accounts:)

weather sucks right now with rain....rain....and more rain.....

i say that, but we were in a 2 year drought on water restrictions state wide....but after the next 5 days, i believe we will be water tight....ponds filled and wells good to go....

hopefully the attendance at the nationals will be good and all will have a great time....

good luck to all

· Registered
7,294 Posts
shame on you toby...dont you know the ASA can do no wrong?:confused:

:tongue:

· Registered
7,294 Posts
wow....a whopping 14 people.....man with that kind of drop off in attendance, the nfaa is gonna fold tomorrow :confused:

if i had the money to spare, it would have been 13....will the nfaa ever forgive me?

· Registered
7,294 Posts
i forgive you toby....if you coulda made it, it would only be 12 short.

bigE, how come you didnt go?, did littleE go or did he contribute to the decline of the spot stuff too?

we're all a bunch of slackers :p

· Registered
7,294 Posts
ok, thats 3 of us that didnt go, so now we need to find 11 more people to blame for the demise of the indoor game :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.