Archery Talk Forum banner

Natural body odor rememdy??

745 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Soilarch
I remember reading last year about a product in health food stores that is a natural body odor remedy. Doctors recommend this for somebody with cronic stink or bad breath. It basically works from the inside out.

Does anybody now what that product is? I think I'll try it this year but cannot remember what it was.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
The Chlorophyll seems to work a little better than without it, but it's not a cure-all...I take it, and it seems to me that it takes me a lot longer to stink if I'm sweating (I work outside, in MS, so the summers are a great time to test it!!).

I don't think it is a "total body cleanser" though, or anything like that. I do feel it helps to cut down on odor a little bit...

· Registered
615 Posts
I just bought some "Nullo" that I am going to try. A guy that I work with has used it for years, and says that he can tell a difference.
Another one that is out there is "Devrom".

http://www.nullo.com/hunters.htm
Here is a little information on the Nullo. I bought mine form Amazon though cause it was quite a bit cheaper there.

· Registered
763 Posts
Yep, "Nullo"

It works. It doesn't eliminate all odor...but it does make a difference in the amount of odor and how soon you start stinking after huffin-and-puffin to your stand. (Or in my case, working outside in general.)

I weigh 240lbs so I have to take 3 a day. Be prepared to laugh the first few times you're on the toilet after it starts working (a full week for me.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.