Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
I'm really interested in the Mossy Oak Treestand. It looks like it would work well in MN

· Banned
3,149 Posts
Nat gear...but they haven't added anything to their lineup in a while. I wish they would come out with some new items!!

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
to be honest I'm not sure if nat gear will be in business in a few years. Mossy Oak and Realtree dominate so much of the market, I don't know if they sell enough camo to make a lot of profit. I'm just speculating of course. I have a lot of nat gear myself. I like the evergreen cause in MS it's green here alot of the season.

· Registered
1,249 Posts
River Ghost made by Ghost Camo, this pattern is excellent. River Ghost has made me rethink camo patterns and colors, unfortunately it looks like they went out of business ...

My second choice would be Natural Gear ...

· Registered
762 Posts
NatGear is my favorite but I am kinda partial as I am on the prostaff but was wearing it long before I was on the staff. Actually, that is why I am on it. I can assure you that Nat Gear will not be going out of business anytime soon. Actually they are doing better now than ever before. It truly is a GREAT pattern.

· Registered
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
uses natural shadows, no sticks or leaves. doesn't look like a dark blob like mossy oak and other brands from a distance. it looks different on the hanger in the store but once you get it in the woods. wow, really blends nicely. to me, not a better pattern out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.