Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting here at work and thinking about nothing other than hunting. Im sure people that walk by my office are wondering why i am staring off into space drooling. Well if they dont know then they dont need to know. COME ON 430 AM

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I'm with you. Today they need to put a sign outside my office that says "USELESS for the next four months". Wahoo!! watch out slickhead!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
deadeye270 said:
I'm with you. Today they need to put a sign outside my office that says "USELESS for the next four months". Wahoo!! watch out slickhead!!!
You and me both man! I'm surprised my IT dept hasn't called me to say "We noticed that you've spent the entire past month surfing hunting websites. Have you actually done any work in the past month?"

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm with you guys too...Told my girlfriends son yesterday we HAD to be in stands by 530 tomorrow morning. He asked if that was a law and I told him yes it was :wink: . Although the weather doesnt look like it will be the BEST, I will still be there, camo from head to toe, waiting patiently.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Good luck guys!!! I certainly miss hunting the eastern corn fed NC whitetails!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
we have a week yet here in WI. I have been useless at work now for weeks:wink: The only thing is that the second shift guys I work with don't hunt. I spend my first two hours talking the guys on OT that over lap my shift then I try to get something done.:rolleyes: Four hours work eight hours pay ain't bad:wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm there!

New equipment that is ready to rock. I've been marking the days out on the calendar. I overslept this morning and got to work about 40 minutes late b/c I forgot to set the alarm, but when I got up I went ahead and set it for 5:00 am for tomorrow morning.... I won't be late.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can not wait to play a little string music myself in about 14 hours! Good Luck and Be Safe!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ready!

I just switched out my practice broadhead blades with the real deal. I cant wait. Good luck to everyone, post some pics ASAP!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts