Archery Talk Forum banner

Neat video of nice Virginia 8 Pointer making scrape!

1626 Views 14 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  bltiger
Went out this evening to sit in a stand since I missed the opener yesterday here in Virginia. Brought the camera along because of the no Sunday hunting just in case I saw anything of interest. What a sit is all I can say. Saw 8 bucks total and 3 of them were working the cedars pretty good around me. I could only get this guy on camera since all other bucks were too far away or too dark to see.

Right before I took this video he was up on his hind legs breaking off branches from above! The coolest part about the whole hunt was he never knew I was there videoing him from 25'.:)

And here is a video I took before he made the scrape cruising past my stand:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,575 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

· Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have another short video where you can only see from the base of the neck back to his rear because the buck's head is behind a big oak and he's thrashing a cedar pretty good and you can see the cedar move back and forth!

· Registered
3,062 Posts
"because of the no Sunday hunting". Is this a Virginia rule or your personal rule? Just curious. Nice video and great buck!

· Registered
1,847 Posts
awsome video man what camera u using

· Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Am I not posting these videos correctly because if you look at the title of the videos it's like someone paint shopped the title "8 point cruising the farm" in blue? Am I just seeing things or does anyone else see this as well? I think I'm losing my mind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.