Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone was planning on attending this weekend? I'm going on Saturday and I thought I might go and meet Tiffany!:drool::happy: oh and Lee also!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
840 Posts
i will be there

i will be at the natural predator booth. come by and see me. sounds like a good time up there.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Nope.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I heard the advertisement on the radio but didn't catch alot of detail. Its in Omaha I believe so it might be at the Quest Center I would guess. Or it could be at the MidAmerica Center in council bluffs I'm not sure of the location. I just now its this friday, saturday, and sunday.

I heard on the radio ahamo archery club was having a range there, does anyone now if it is a shoot of any kind or just a 20yd lane with one bale at the end.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
At the Quest center. Going to be a good put together with vendors, scoring, guest speakers, big racks (the deer kind). Bow Tech is going to have their interactive trailer.

Not nearly the size of Iowa's, but they are trying to grow. Hope to see you guys there. Best of luck and good shootin'.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
At the Quest center. Going to be a good put together with vendors, scoring, guest speakers, big racks (the deer kind). Bow Tech is going to have their interactive trailer.

what is BT's interactive trailer??

·
Registered
3,243 Posts

Bow Tech is going to have a trailer with their equipment and targets, and you can shoot anything they have. They had it at the Professional Bull Riding tour at the Quest center a couple of years ago. Good set-up.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts

Here is the rig. The trailer travels the country to different outdoor shows and NASCAR events. It gives people the chance to shoot whether they have never shot a bow, or would like to see what the latest and greatest is.:thumbs_up

Heres the inside of the trailer. 2 shooting lanes, about an 8 yard shot.:tongue: This was taken at the race at Bristol last month, and thats Staff Shooter John Browning pulling arrows.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
I'll be there all weekend working at the BowTech trailer:wink:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
i had a buddy call me and ask me if I had heard anything about a shoot going on during the Classic. can anyone verify this, he thought it was a vegas round and a field/animal round.

If the weather is crappy over the weekend I might drive the 2 hours to shoot and see the classic instead of staying home and turkey hunting :confused:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts