Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6th Annual Wahoo, Nebraska 3D shoot. Sponsored by Ahamo Archery Club, Omaha, NE.

Have a great time on March 21st and 22nd at the Saunders County Fairgrounds in Wahoo, NE. Indoor shoot with all the elements of being outside (except weather). Very calculated and precise course. Skill levels of all ages welcomed. Will be giving away a Mathews Reezen, compliments of Full Draw Archery in Omaha, NE. Serving food at location. Course will have numerous elevated shooting platforms, ground blinds, suspended targets and also bionic targets. New for this year, Rhinehart targets. Top scores in shooting classes receive trophies. This is a great start for the outdoor 3D season. Please check out our web site for more information and pre-registration. www.ahamo.net.

Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks and God Bless

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to add to the information above, course will consist of around 32 targets. We have over 200 shooters already pre-registered. If anyone is interested in shooting this event and you would like to shoot with a group of people, I would strongly suggest pre-registering for the event. Also, would like to mention that a group would consist of 4 shooters. We would like to keep groups of 4 people or less due to the volume of shooters that will be attending. The overall line usually moves at a decent clip, the overall time to complete the course is around 2-2.5 hours.

Like I stated in the previous post, for you shooters who are 3D competitors this is a great event to prep for the 3D outdoor season. For you bowhunters and those getting ready for spring turkey season, what a great time to fine tune your arrow placement.

There's no better way to spend a Saturday or Sunday in the Midwest with the crappy weather than shooting in a indoor pavilion with an outdoor feel.

Hope to see you there!!

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Check out the photos and information at www.ahamo.net

Thanks and God Bless!!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted all to know, we now have over 380 shooters registered for this shoot. If your interested in registering please visit our web site and click on the Wahoo 2009 link www.ahamo.net. It's going to be a great time!!! Thanks to all have already registered, hope to see you out there!!

Thanks and God Bless!!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One last update on the 6th Annual Wahoo, Ne. shoot sponsored by Ahamo Archery Club of Omaha, NE.

Well, the time is drawing near, this Saturday and Sunday, Saunders County Fair Grounds. I received an update this am, course is being built as I type this update. As of this morning, we have 420 shooters that are pre-registered. Absolutely incredible!!! Thank you to all who have registered and those who plan on attending the event. Remember, walk in's are always welcomed!!! Looks as if the weather is also going to be in our favor for traveling. Technically, this is an indoor shoot but having nice weather never hurts in this part of the country!!. If any of you are still interested in attending the shoot please check out our web site: www.ahamo.net.
Hope to see you out there!!!

Thanks and God Bless!!

Mike Nickels
IrishArcher

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone who attended the 2009 Wahoo, Ne. shoot, Thank you. Thanks for coming out and I truly hope you enjoyed yourselves. We (Ahamo Archery Club) spend considerable amount of time setting the shoot up, getting sponsors, and planning the shoot months in advance. We had a two day turn out of 413 shooters. Thanks to all my fellow archers for not only participating but supporting our great sport of archery. Thank you to our fellow archery clubs who's members attended our shoot and thank you to our great Ahamo members for all the assistance.

For those who attended the shoot, I would love some feedback on your expeirence. Please tell me how we can improve the shoot. All feedback is welcomed, negative or positive. If we can build a better course please let us know what we can improve. Also, for those interested, could you please let me know how you heard of the shoot, whether it be through your club, Archery Talk or by word of mouth.

If anyone is interested in the total scores and pics from the shoot, they should be posted on our website with in the next 24 hours. www.ahamo.net.

Again, everyone who attended, sincerely, thank you for coming out and spending a few hours with us. For those who didn't get a chance to make it out, please remember us in the future and visit our website for more information on our other shoots.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mike Nickels
IrishArcher

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.