Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the IBEP instructor course yesterday. I still need to do teach the class with the master instructor to be total ceritefied, which will be no problem for me. The instructor had a room just for teaching this class and had all kinds of "classic broadheads".

Well that is where I have a little problem, I have been bow hunting for 15 years but I don't really have any classic bowhunting broadheads or equipment to show a class. I had seen alot of the broadheads before, but I don't have any of them myself.

What I need help with is putting together a little display to show a class of the different broadheads that have been used over the years to show how much everything has changed!

I am willing to help with any shipping costs or buy any other classic equipment that would be nice to show a class. But I don't have unlimited funding to do so.

A few other things I'm looking for are a few good read books about bow hunting, and anything really that would help me show a class of what is out there to make them a better bow hunter.

The course is set up for alot of hands on training and I'm just trying to get things together that will help the students make this course a fun course to take. The more I can make this course fun and interesting the more the students will learn and remember.

Thank you everyone for your support!

ilarcher

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help? I would really like to show the youth that come threw the class about bow hunting history.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts