Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the micro adjust option and fix pins. That's about it.
What are you guys using?
Thanks

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
You can never go wrong with an Extreme sight. The Sniper has been a big seller. They also make a nifty little light that screws into the housing and does a heck of a job lighting up the pins when it's dark. The Extreme products would be the first I would look at if I were you. There's a lot of choices they offer and if you decide to do some 3D shooting with that same sight, you can quickly screw in a lens also. In my opinion, Exteme is the best bang for your buck when it comes to sights.

www.extremearchery.com

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like my Trophy Ridge Flatliner Xtreme, but they're not for everyone. My one buddy loves his new Toxonics Infinity sight, and the other swears by his CopperJohn Deadnuts sight. Check out a few to see what's right for you. My one buddy just bought one of the new Vital Gear vertical sights that are soooo bright. Only problem is that they are too bright and create a halo around his pins. We shot a 3D shoot last week, and he showed up with a piece of paper covering the fiber optics that wrap around his aperature. This cut way down on the amount of light that was shining on his fiber optics, and the glow halo was more acceptable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts