Archery Talk Forum banner

need a supertune....any suggestions?

1724 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  DesignedToHunt
lookin for a supertune, any suggestions?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
10,697 Posts
terminal velocity i have a bow "supertuned" by them. bow shoots better then anything else i have ever shot. this is my only experiance with a supertuned bow

· Registered
5,465 Posts
Crackers

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone, ill check some of these out...

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone, i think ill try to get ahold of baldy, hes not to far from me and it sounds like hes got the touch with destroyers, again, thanks alot guys, i havent been a member for very long, but everyone here has been the nicest bunch of folks. good luck to everyone this season, hunt safe and smart, and god bless.

· Registered
6,628 Posts
honest question: what is a "supertune"? Never hear of such a thing...
There's no such thing. Your bow is either tuned the best it can be or it isn't....the end. Not knocking crackers or any of the other guys out there but they're not going to get more out of a bow than the manufacturer can unless they cut a few corners like short string bows, switch the strand counts on strings, etc. . I'm not saying they do this, but if a bow was capable of shooting 15 fps over it's IBO from the factory don't you think the companies would have it rated at 370 instead of 355 considering how big the speed game is again???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.