Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to get competitive with archery and need a stabilizer. I hear longer that the stabilizer is better job it does. What is a good competition stabilizer to use?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a question in regards to stabilizers also.

Will your pins change if you switch to a different stabilizer?

My sight is on the money so I know when I miss it is operator error.

·
Registered
788 Posts
target stab

I have a 10" Posten on my Z7. I shoot hunter class 3D, so I can't go much longer. I have shot a bow that has a full target set up (30" front bar plus back bars) and the longer stab does stabalize the bow better. It just depends on what you are looking for.

Check out the Posten thread in the classifieds and you will see 100's of options. PM Jim and he'll answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I have a 10" Posten on my Z7. I shoot hunter class 3D, so I can't go much longer. I have shot a bow that has a full target set up (30" front bar plus back bars) and the longer stab does stabalize the bow better. It just depends on what you are looking for.

Check out the Posten thread in the classifieds and you will see 100's of options. PM Jim and he'll answer any questions you have.
x2 for posten , also jim has some good info on his sight www.jimposten.com.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Check out the new "High Roller" from SmoothStability. New weight differentials coming soon.
Tyler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts