Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on buying a new Mathews No Cam set at 60-62lb., my draw length on my original switchback is 27.5" My arrow length is 28&3/8" to the valley of the knock. I have about 1" of shaft out past the riser. Shooting mostly slick tricks and just considering trying the Nap Kill Zones both 100gr. would I order the 55/75s or the 75/95s ? Thank You

·
Registered
20,614 Posts
Get the 55/75s and don't try Killzones at those specs. You'd be asking for trouble with that big of a mechanical at those specs.

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
I plan on buying a new Mathews No Cam set at 60-62lb., my draw length on my original switchback is 27.5" My arrow length is 28&3/8" to the valley of the knock. I have about 1" of shaft out past the riser. Shooting mostly slick tricks and just considering trying the Nap Kill Zones both 100gr. would I order the 55/75s or the 75/95s ? Thank You
NAP Killzones with those specs will work fine. I personally would order the 7595's as its what I should out of my bow. To each their own though. I was using Killzones and 7595's on my bow earlier this year and had no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
20,614 Posts
NAP Killzones with those specs will work fine. I personally would order the 7595's as its what I should out of my bow. To each their own though. I was using Killzones and 7595's on my bow earlier this year and had no problems whatsoever.
Umm but you're shooting a bow with a 340fps IBO speed bow with a longer DL and a little more draw weight. The OP is going to have a slower bow, a shorter draw length and a lighter draw weight and lighter total arrow weight. Your specs can probably handle the bigger mech and require the heavier spine. The OP's will have a harder time with the big mech and would do better with the lighter spine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts