Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey guys,
I don't know what to do. If some one want to buy or help me fix this bow that would be great

Winchester Tracker.
60 LBS , adjustable draw length

So it has a broken limb. The company Dosent make bows anymore and they have no solution for this problem. If you have any idea or this same bow with the same problem let be know. I have a press to fix if some one out there has limbs.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Send me some pics of the limb pockets my guess is something will fit. Not sure but I would think those limbs are made by Gordon glass for Winchester. Never know but they may know if there like any other manufacturers.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send me some pics of the limb pockets my guess is something will fit. Not sure but I would think those limbs are made by Gordon glass for Winchester. Never know but they may know if there like any other manufacturers.
And its a 13" limb. I think the elite limbs made be for 2013 were 13inch. But I don't have one as a reference

I'm going to try Gordon glass also. I can't believe I forgot about that. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
thats a shame, did it split due to a dryfire or lots of shooting? please update if the gordon glass works out for you.&merry christmas.

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,037 Posts
Google search Barnsdale Limbs. They make aftermarket replacement limbs for many bows. I bet they can help you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats a shame, did it split due to a dryfire or lots of shooting? please update if the gordon glass works out for you.&merry christmas.
Just shooting and nothing crazy. Merry Christmas. I let u know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts