Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

I want to get my 2006 Bowtech Tribute ready to go for the archery season(starts in 10 days). I know a little late but better late than never. I am new to archery so I do not know what brands of strings to look for or anything really. I am not sure how long of a string I need. I do know that it is 3 separate strings. Please let me know if you need to know any other information. I am not sure if my draw matters or not but its 28.5". Any help would be appreciated. Maybe advice on where to look. I went to an archery shop but they had some for $130. I then saw some on ebay and they were a lot cheaper.

PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
This is all you need to know:

Mike's Archery & Custom bowstrings:

http://www.mikes-archery.com/id1.html

Mike will know what you need and will have them to you FAST at a price that can't be beat! His strings are hard to beat and his fast turnaround is second to none!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I use factory Bow Tec strings.

Excellent quality and they always fit.

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Ritual, Valor
4,060 Posts
I'll second the suggestion for Mike's strings. His work is top notch, prices are fair, and he builds an excellent string. Mike will take care of you....

This is all you need to know:

Mike's Archery & Custom bowstrings:

http://www.mikes-archery.com/id1.html

Mike will know what you need and will have them to you FAST at a price that can't be beat! His strings are hard to beat and his fast turnaround is second to none!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the zebra strings and other strings that are over $100. What makes those strings better than Mike's? Anything? thanks for the help!

·
Registered
126 Posts
VaporTrail...

jneedles24,

Check out VaporTrail...

Call them ASAP and get your order in -- custom colors on the string and servings for under $100. They have all the specs for your bow.

Your Tribute will thank you

Best of luck for your hunting season,

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Since you are new to archery I would suggest you have a pro shop do your strings this time and then when you know a little more about your bow it's very easy to learn to install them yourself. If you want to be ready to use it in 10 days it might not happen that fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts