Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I need help deciding what sight and scope to choose for 3d archery. I just recently ordered the zbros Evolution light kit. This going to be my first official 3d target set up. Would like to run .10 pin. Not sure of color of pin to use I’ve heard a lot of people using blue fiber. Just need help deciding and how to set everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have had good luck with a CBE Vertex sight. It is very solid, I paired it up with a CBE scope. I am running a light kit with a blue pin and love it. A few guys at the range have the Axcel Carbon sights and like them too.

·
Registered
521 Posts
lots of the sights are good, I own a shibuya carbon 365, i have a shibuya 29mm scope for spots and i just ordered a zbros and a shrewd nomad 42mm with integrated pin and a lens for 3d. The shrewd scope has available every and any attachment you could think of for them, they have a machined inlay to fit on the machined scope rod of the shibuya for perfect fitment and the 42mm size is perfect for 3d.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I have no experience but I have been wanting to do the same thing and my research has pointed me to a Shibuya Ultima 365 Carbon with a Shrewd 42mm Nomad scope with .010 pin and either a 3x or 4x lens!!

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Lots of choices...most are pricey. Axcel, Sure-loc, and CBE are probably the most popular.

Sword has some as well I think...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts