Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
This is probably in the wrong section, but I need help finding a RH 29.5 cam for a Reezen 6.5... Possibly a 30" but would rather have 29.5 if at all possible. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I can't find one..

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Look on the classifieds. There used to be several selling Mathews cams. Also check on EBay. Not sure what one would cost from a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking in the calssifieds and ebay. I found a 30" on ebay but would really like a 29.5. It's getting close to season and I was just wanting to get the bow set up. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some have said you can use a Z7 cam, but on the 6.5 is is 1/2" either shorter or longer. I cannot remember at this time. If you do a search on here for Reezen the treads should come up. Those who have done it say there were some draw advantages. I have purchased one for mine, but have not gotten around to putting it on.

Just a thought for you. Good luck.
Jason

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have a Z7 cam on my reezen 7.0. Seems to draw smoother. I've never chrono'd but I'm assuming I lost a little speed.

It's was a straight swap, very minimal adjustments needed to get the cam in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts