Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here, so I found out I can't put a link on here. I have an ebay listing for my Hoyt gold medalist. The item number is 322745857893.

Someone asked me what year this was made, there isn't anything on the riser that I can find.

I don't know a lot about these so if any of the info in the listing is incorrect let me know. I can provide more pictures if needed. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

·
Banned
5,084 Posts
The handle looks like a TD4+ and the limbs I think are shorts. The Carbon Plus was the cream of the crop limb in those days. Probably not a way to pin the exact year, but probably made in the 90's? Assuming I even have the decade right lol. Looks like it's in beautiful condition, definitely a classic in olympic recurve...

lee.

·
edthearcher
6,461 Posts
do a google search, it will bring you back to an old archery talk by stash and others also there is on the search history of hoyt recurve risers

·
Hunter of many things
11,971 Posts
Welcome to AT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do a google search, it will bring you back to an old archery talk by stash and others also there is on the search history of hoyt recurve risers

I found that thread already and I did't get a whole lot out of it but that was before my coffee this morning. I would have to know the difference in all of them to get a good idea on its age.

·
(aka lug nut)
47,329 Posts
This is my first post here, so I found out I can't put a link on here. I have an ebay listing for my Hoyt gold medalist. The item number is 322745857893.

Someone asked me what year this was made, there isn't anything on the riser that I can find.

I don't know a lot about these so if any of the info in the listing is incorrect let me know. I can provide more pictures if needed. Any info is greatly appreciated!
http://leatherwall.bowsite.com/tf/lw/thread2.cfm?forum=23&threadid=285803&messages=3&CATEGORY=5
Appears you have a Hoyt Gold Medalist (Hoyt USA logo). Later models have a Hoyt/Easton logo. As far as age, 1984-ish.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts