Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm, Fuse Ultra-Rest, AXT RAK4000, 365 bars, RIP TKOs 300 w/ 50gr& 100g Rage Hypo N/C
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently acquired my father's old PSE and was wondering if anybody on here knew what the model was because the lipsticker does not say what it is and I can't find a serial number on the riser. Thanks in advance for the help.
Wood Wire Hardwood Pest Electrical supply
Wood Line Hardwood Wood stain Tool
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Plank Flooring
Wood Flooring Floor Wood stain Hardwood

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I think it's a Strato Flite Express from around 1987. I could be wrong. PSE had so many similar models back then.

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm, Fuse Ultra-Rest, AXT RAK4000, 365 bars, RIP TKOs 300 w/ 50gr& 100g Rage Hypo N/C
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe your on the right path but I looked it up and there are a few differences between the two. But if it helps I found a PN 94451... I don't know how to go about looking that info up but I figured someone with more knowledge on here might be able to figure something out that I can't.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
I believe your on the right path but I looked it up and there are a few differences between the two. But if it helps I found a PN 94451... I don't know how to go about looking that info up but I figured someone with more knowledge on here might be able to figure something out that I can't.
i think its newer than the 80's...the late 80's/early 90's still had cast risers i believe; the one in the pic looks machined. The cable harnessing looks like that on the XLR-900; so probably that vintage would be best place to look. Will see what i can find out.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Dang this is a tough one... here is what i have identified thus far:

Vintage: 1994-1997ish
Riser: SR or SRL
Cam: Synergy III
Limbs: 3933 (Recurve)
Split Harness

Unfortunately i cant find which bow has this combo...
What does the axle-axle distance measure?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well at least it has everyone else stumped as bad as I am lol. I will have the info I have when I get home in 15 and I will post. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have any idea where the serial number would be on it? It is not on the information tag on the lower limb...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ATA is 38 3/4" according to my tape measure

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood
here's a better pic of the I.D. tag on the limb..

·
Team #9
8,905 Posts
I bought one new 1996 Infinity series SRL1000 ..but mine had over draw and wood grip
so it looked different ..that is my guess what it is ....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I believe so too. wonder if its an ultralite? how can one differentiate if it is or not?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
also does anyone here have any knowledge of this bow, reputation-wise?? were they good bows, accuracy, ect.? just trying to get a scope for whether it would be worth tryin out after strings are replaced.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I believe it is a infinity SRL-500. That camo pattern was between 94-96 when Pete Shelley when through his airplane phase and every thing was a F2 etc and associated to weather and turbulence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts