Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to this sport and this forum, are there any 3D Clubs, shoots, shotting areas in East Tennessee, knxville area or close surrounding drives, 1-2 hours, thanks

Brian

·
Registered
225 Posts
ET Shooting

We have a club in Knoxville that has both indoor and outdoor facilities..Smoky Mountain Archers located on Rifle Range Rd.. Give me a PM and I can help you get in.. Also Eagles Wing Archery at Lenoir City has both indoor and outdoor, they also have a calendar listing of local Shoots..Ph # 865-86-2567.. Morristown has an archery club with both indoor and 3D facilities.. contact Sandy Donesky at 423-626-6563....Oly

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Check out Sportsmans Choice in Knoxville they are a very friendly shop , I stopped in there while traveling back from Mo to NC the first of Aug and they are awsome people .. :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Sportsman Choice
4501 Doris Cir.
Knoxville , Tn . 37918

865-922-5456

Hoyt , Bowtech , Pearson , dealers

·
Registered
500 Posts
ranges

Their is an archery 3-d range and indoor range at Morristown,TN, and their is a 3-d range in Rogersville, Tn called Grey Ghost. You can get on the website.
shootarchery.com and they will have a list of all the surrounding shoots, There is alos Eagle Wings in Oak Ridge.

·
Registered
240 Posts
What about in the Nashville, Middle TN area?

Thanks,
Steve :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
flyfishtn said:
What about in the Nashville, Middle TN area?

Thanks,
Steve :)
Check with Hermitage Archery 615-885-0293, he has a indoor range and there is a 3-D range in a park that has tournaments during the year. He will know where it is. If you need equipment check out my website. www.indiancreekoutdoors.com I am located in Carthage TN and would love to earn your business :teeth:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Grey Ghost all ways has free food,I should know because I do the cook'in.Don't even need a bow to eat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts