Archery Talk Forum banner

Need help locating parts for Axcel Site

501 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  txarcheryguy
Hey gang,

I am need of finding an offset bracket and extra scope barrel for an Axcel 3000 site.

I've emailed Tru Ball a couple times but have not gotten a response from them so I've kind of given up hearing from them after 3 days. Must not check their emails or something. So much for their support I guess or perhaps I don't have enough patience.

Lancaster, the company that for me has always gone above and beyond with their customer support doesn't have either of these two items and wasn't able to help me out.

So if someone knows a place I can purchase these two items I sure would appreciate knowing where ... or where I might try.

Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Hey gang,

I am need of finding an offset bracket and extra scope barrel for an Axcel 3000 site.

I've emailed Tru Ball a couple times but have not gotten a response from them so I've kind of given up hearing from them after 3 days. Must not check their emails or something. So much for their support I guess or perhaps I don't have enough patience.

Lancaster, the company that for me has always gone above and beyond with their customer support doesn't have either of these two items and wasn't able to help me out.

So if someone knows a place I can purchase these two items I sure would appreciate knowing where ... or where I might try.

Thanks
I will admit that they don't do the email thing very well, but they are great on the phone. Give them a holler.

434-929-2800

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys

I appreciate it everyone. I will give them a call. I guess I've always been agrevated by folks that put email links on their web site and then never respond to it.

I'll give them a call now.

Thnks,

Dan

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, you all are right

Ok, guys, you all were right. I just called them on the phone number that was given to me and they were very helpful and very polite!

Guess the email, web support thing just isn't their bag.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.