Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all! I'm hoping some of you guys or gals can help me out. Just now getting into archery and bought hunting bow setup from a guy a few months ago. Going through an updating some of the equipment and bought a G5 compact quiver. I have a single pin sight, GWS Pro Hunter AR-19. For some reason I can't figure out how to get it attached securely to the sight. None of the pre-fabricated inserts fit into my bow so it will need to be mounted to sight. I'm going to try and make it to a pro-shop within the next week or two. However, it would be great if someone could help out because really it's just been annoying me. Any and all help will be very appreciated!

I have attached some pics of the sight but if you need more pics just tell me of what and I will get them uploaded. Thanks all!

Auto part Trigger Carburetor Revolver

Auto part Carburetor Automotive engine part

Footwear Photography Revolver Games Metal

Photography Fictional character Games

Electronics Gadget Alcohol Camera Drink

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
A guy advertises HHA single piece mount that's pretty nice. It probably will work for yours. Check the classifieds under sights. HHA quiver mount. I'm probably going to get one for my sureloc sportsman special I just got.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Bcarroll50 is his forum name.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Sure thing. I'm getting ready to order one for mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts