Archery Talk Forum banner

Need Help....November hunt

855 17
Well, I had planned on getting a late Idaho muley tag, and was going to buy that today, but I just checked internet......SOLD OUT! Gage Brock said they usually dont sell out for another couple weeks :eek: GONZO!
They have whitetail tags left, but I have no clue where to hunt whitetail in ID
So Im looking to do a hunt....late October or November...if anybody has any ideas....Im all ears! Im open to anything this side of the Mizzoura
I can trade a hunt too, if I can find somebody willing to swap

Thanks
Joe
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· wannabtradguy
15,328 Posts
same state. ID. man i sure wish I could help ya. I only know where it is on a map. :) I bet theres tons of good public land there though. Only 45 people live in the state so theres no competetion. lol

· Smilin' Bob
25,079 Posts
Arizona

Does NM still have a late season?

California for pigs.

· Registered
2,515 Posts
If you hadn't filled your deer tag with that freak of a muley, you could come over hear and chase blacktails!:wink:

Seriously, I think if you focus on the area up the Clearwater River, near Orofino, you'll be in good whitetail country.

· Registered
2,351 Posts
Sorry Dude

:cry:I looked last week and there were still plenty. I thought they wouldn't go that quick. Once the residents were able to buy they were gone in 6 weeks. I don't know anything about the whitetail hunting up where the tags are still left.

· save the decoys!!!!!!!!!!
7,037 Posts
joe...
northwest south dakota.
lots of public land, plenty of muleys. tags are guarenteed, just send in to the state and get the tag. hell i havent even bought mine yet!!!! there season for bucks goes til the end of the year, minus a 2 week rifle season, than does only til the end of january.
tags are fairly affordable too. check it out.

· Registered
297 Posts
Do you want to hunt with the bow or rifle?
Could you hunt in early Dec say anytime in the first three weekends? Do you own a treestand?

PM me.

Center of Whitetail country in Idaho..

Top Pin
Chris
Lewiston, ID.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.