Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my wife's direct order and did a search and destroy mission in the garage to get rid of old archery stuff.

My! My! I must re-discovered about 80+ old Beman arrow shafts, have been sitting there for about twenty years! Really brought me back to the days when I was single, and free, no kids, no mortgage, no working the rear-end off to pay kid's bills....

Anyways, these old Beman were marked 'made in France', and had 60/80 mark on them. I still have the old Beman nocks, which are outserts, but since I am only shooting Axis FOB's, I need insert type nocks, not the old Beman outsert nocks.

Did anyone tried any third party insert nocks on these arrows that works with the FOB's ?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I used them for years. I never liked the Beman nocks, so I used to buy some made by Bohning. However, they weren't insert nocks, but outserts like the originals. I think you might have a hard time finding something that fits inside those shafts.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I'm pretty sure you won't find a nock that will work. I also don't think an Axis fob will fit too well on the Beman shaft. If my memory serves me correctly the Beman is 16/64" in diameter and the Axis is 19/64... that would make the fob VERY loose on a Beman shaft...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.