I need info my vent trigger has slop in it
It now moves left to right 1/8 and it now moves when cocked
On safe almost 1/4 front to back
Has anyone had this happen

Scorpyd vent 150

·
Registered
11,779 Posts
Might want to give Rex @ scorpyd a call gary, doesn't sound right to me, and since it's a trigger issue there may be something going on there that might be risky..

·
Banned
3,426 Posts
Call Jim or Rex at Scorpyd and tell them what is going on. If there is a problem, they will take care of it.

Mine has a little linkage travel fore and aft once cocked, maybe 1/16" - 1/8" at the very tip, but no more than that. With the bull-pup design, you are going to have some linkage travel. My trigger has no creep when shooting.

I would call Scorpyd before shooting it again, just in case something is loose in there.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I have talked to Jim and George at Main Street and David thanks for the advice

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Gary I just cocked mine and put the safety on I have .171 inches of up and back movement. I used a mic, as far as side to side I don feel any except a slight bit when you move it front to back. If you feel this is not okay Jim already said he would replace your trigger. If I could get my hands on it I could tell you if it feels abnormal. If you feel its not right lets get it taken care of. Please feel free to call any time.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes George like we talked yesterday after season on Jan 2nd you and I will take the trigger out
Jim already said he would walk me thru it

You guys are great I'll never buy anything but scorpyd again
Unless I get my youngest son into crossbows then maybe I'll get him a starter tenpoint or a Barnett guys I was just looking for any info
Or to see if anyone else might have had this issue with there trigger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts