Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Redheaded Stepchild
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where you can find some type of case to store scope lenses in when you're not using them?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Go to a jewelry store and ask them for a small hard flip open case that rings or earings come in. I wrap my lenses in a cleaning cloth and store them in there when I need too.

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
I was at the ASA Classic this weekend, and a guy is just starting with a new product for this. I believe it's called a "Lens Caddy." Just like the old one a few years back offered by Specialty. It's a much more simple design, and looks very sturdy. I wish I had grabbed a few of his business cards, but wasn't that smart. He did say that he was talking to Lancaster about them carrying his new product. Maybe this thread will catch someone else's attention who knows more. ;)

·
Redheaded Stepchild
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw that guy this weekend too....didn't have the sense to pick up a card either. Didn't hit me that I needed one until I was on the way home of course. I'll have to keep an eye out but until then I'll search around for a jewelry box or something. Thanks for the help guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts