Archery Talk Forum banner

Need Help To Decide An Arrow Rest

2091 Views 34 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  ctmartinshooter
if u can comment on arrow rests that u have had luck with thanks
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Drop Zone ....... have one on every bow I own ....

· NC ASA Director
36,230 Posts
I really like the Bodoodle Pro Lites! :thumb:

· Registered
253 Posts
I shoot the Kaz A Way for hunting as mentioned earlier and couldn't be more satisfied, but one of our DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) archery dealers really likes the G5 II and he has sold a ton of Kaz A Ways, so....? My assumption is that any of the top of the line rests will perform well. I just really like the Kaz A Way due to it's total containment completely thru the shot or not. Good luck finding your perfect solution.

· Registered
953 Posts
I'm with budlite QAD all the way :darkbeer::darkbeer:

· Registered
3 Posts
I have the Trophy Ridge drop away and I am very pleased with the performance that I get out of it. The only downfall is that I have to replace the springs and rods after a year of hard shooting. Trophy Ridge was more than happy to send me out replacement parts via mail. However, I am currently looking at the new G5 drop aways, they look like they do not have parts to wear and replace yearly. Good luck with your decision hope this helps.

· Registered
70 Posts
Vital Gear KAZ-away

Been using this rest for 7 yrs now & have not had any problems with it. This rest is the cat's meow for hunting. The rest fully contains the arrow until you draw the bow back which makes it ideal on stand, stalking, or still hunting. I will be installing another fKAZ-away on my Air Raid when it comes in.

· Registered
354 Posts
I have to agree on the Kaz A Ways it works very well. QADs and Ripcords are also good too.

· Registered
3,895 Posts
You can't go wrong with anything from Bodoodle! Also, I think the limbdriver is about the best drop-away that money can buy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.